- Developing and taking care of existing customers in order to achieve the target of market share and revenue allocated to individuals.
- Oriented investment advisory for Brokerage Department.
- Deploying Brokerage Department's business plan allocated from Manager.
- Develop new relationships in an effort to grow business and help the company expand.
- Maintain existing business/ while building new opportunities.
- Providing strategic direction, leadership, and support to the function, direct reports, and peers.
- Continuous improvement of performance by optimizing roles, processes and outcomes.
- Priority for having a securities practice certificate issued by the State Securities Commission.
- Practical background in Securities/Finance/Banking
- Ability to deliver high quality work within tight deadlines and highly independent.
- Executive level influencing and presentation skills
- Must have a solid experience running a brokerage department
- High level of English is an advantage.
- Salary and Benefit
- Salary level: Negotiable & attractive salary up to USD 8,000.
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws
- Clear career path and promotion opportunities
If you are interested in this position, please send the CV to this email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 028.3636 8255